Everything you need to know
While we’re all dealing with the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on what we're doing to help keep our future guests and team safe and up to date while we reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 across our resort.
REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY FOR COVID-19
This is our revised cancellation, amendment and no shows policies in the view of COVID-19 situation. This will apply for 2022 bookings including peak season.
Cancellations, Amendments and No Shows
- Cancellations and amendments will be accepted with no charge up to 60 days before arrival
- Cancellations and amendments within 60 days before arrival will be charged 10% of the entire stay.
- Cancellations and amendments within 30 days before arrival will be charged 25% of the entire stay.
- Cancellations and amendments within 14 days before arrival will be charged 100% of the entire stay.
- Cancellations and amendments must be confirmed in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund applicable for no-shows, days not used due to early checkout, or delayed arrivals.
- There is no deposit required upon booking, payment is to be made in full 60 days prior to arrival.
As of May 2022, Singapore and Indonesia’s governments have imposed the following travel guidelines for short-term visitors.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will update our guests, FAQs and policies accordingly.
We like to say that Bawah Reserve is one of the safest places to be. Our remote destination, a limited number of suites, and a maximum of 72 guests at any one time make it an excellent location for a holiday.
Elang is open for bookings from 1st September.
3: CANCELLATION POLICY
The cancellation of bookings shall be subject to the Cancellation Policy and No Shows set out in the invoice and below, that is:
- Cancellations, of the original booking, by the Guest will be accepted with no charge if such cancellations are made 61 days before the arrival date and any deposit and/or other payments will be refunded.
- Cancellations 60 days or less prior to the arrival date, shall be charged at 10-25% costs of the entire stay, and any deposit and/or payments made will be forfeited. Notwithstanding the above, the Company, with no obligation whatsoever, shall exercise its discretion to offer any alternative dates subject to availability and additional charges as per the conditions stipulated hereunder.
- Acceptance of cancellations, requested by the Guest, must be confirmed by Bawah Reserve in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund of the deposit or any payment already made shall be applicable for no-show and days not used due to early checkout or delayed arrivals.
Yes, stay 7 nights and only pay 6 nights.
Offer applies to all new bookings except for peak season.
Due to our remote location and the lack of modern hospitals in the Anambas islands, for the safety of our guests and staff we require all guests to show proof of vaccination upon booking.
We have a doctor at the resort at all times who can treat guests and work with our management team to facilitate safe passage to Singapore in case of an emergency.
Our team will be returning to the resort in phases to allow time for enhanced sanitary training and transmission education. We will ensure that Bawah Reserve continues to be a safe haven and we believe that this additional training will help our team stay vigilant in keeping our resort Covid free.
Yes, all staff members will be screened before returning to the resort both in Batam and again when they arrive at Bawah Reserve. Our staff are required to keep us updated with any travel plans beyond returning to their hometowns. All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
We will be fully operational when we reopen.